Sunday, February 2, 2014

...Moshi moshi? Oh, hello world!

First of all, Happy New Year to all!!


In Japan we don't normally celebrate Lunar New Year like people in other Asian countries.
However, because this is my first blog article in 2014, in fact, the first article I have uploded ever on this brand new blog, I thought it would be a nice idea to start this with a warm new year wishes. My previous blog has been abandoned since long time ago.  
You know the feeling you want to start everything over, right?

My blog articules will probably be in Japanese most of the times.
But I am hoping to be able to write them in English, French and even Chinese(really??) in the future.

I don't actually know where this blog is going to.
Well I guess we all will see. ;)


Aya

No comments:

Post a Comment